Thursday, March 22, 2012

Okay, I don't know who these people are or what they're doing, but God bless America


They put up a large flag, that's good, obviously meant to be views from the other side. And they fiddled around with this soil in the grass for most of the day. Rumor had it that there was/is going to be a photo shoot later for a women's clothing line? store? I don't know. There were supposed to be models but none had surfaced b the time I left. She's pretty but I don't think she was one of the models. He looks like he'd be up for it. Except he likely wouldn't wear women's clothes. I stopped just to say hello but didn't interrogate them. Apparently Ed had stopped earlier and they asked me if everyone here loved their jobs as much as we two did. I considered for a moment and then had to admit that most people here felt the way about their jobs that either Ed or I did.

No comments: