Friday, January 27, 2012

60F at night, Fog, Thunder, Heavy Rain....

....transitioning quickly to bright sun, 25 mph sustained winds with 40mph gusts. There was only a matter of a few minutes between the top picture, with the fog and rain, and the sunny exposure. The winds were so strong that I gave up on blowing the paths; as soon as I cleared an area, the wind littered it with random debris..

I guess I'm beginning to sound like a broken record when I start on the weather. It's all over the map though. Hey, we've had years when the temperature never got above 55F for the month of January. This year it looks like one out of three days has been or will be in the mid-fifties. I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth though. I'm just going to enjoy it.

1 comment:

Landbohaven said...

Jeg kom bare lige forbi.
Gode billeder.