Monday, September 27, 2010

Joe says this is the most laid back black snake ever

Hey, who am I to argue. Just lays there calmly on the window of the vehicle. If Joe can train it to eat the BMMFSB's (Brown Marmorated Stink Bugs) that are piling up in our vehicles overnight, he'd really have a valuable commodity...They are really becoming an issue (the stinkbugs). I seem to sit on one every other time I get into the Mitsubishi. While the smell is unpleasant, it's not the horror that it's sometimes described as. Still, it's getting older and older every time I crush one.Pat describes his brother fillinng an entire vacuum cleaner bag this past Saturday. Carole, who was, after all, trained as an entomologist, tells us they're Chinese and she recalls seeing them in....well...large numbers on one of her trips to China. Oh my. It doesn't stop with the bedbugs.

No comments: