Saturday, March 26, 2011

I went to the Lahr Plant Sale in Beltsville this morning






Not at the Arboretum where it has been these past 25 years.

There were a lot of plants, I mean a lot of plants! When Joan told me there were only going to be seven vendors instead of the usual twelve or so, I was a bit worried....for no reason it turns out. I worried too, I worry a lot, that the vendors might suffer from the loss of customers who just "walked in" while they were at the Arboretum to see magnolias or cherries or whatever. No worries: I've never seen so many customers an hour into the program. A lot of people showed up just for the sale. Anyway, it seemed like a very successful sale. I bought a few things!

1 comment:

MulchMaid said...

It's always good to hear the nursery folk are staying busy at sales.