Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weekend watering again today; boy we have a lot of scented Pelargoniums!


It was raining when I arrived; maybe I wouldn't need to water much? Well, the rain stopped after about half an hour so I did rounds. I was able to not water a number of things but I didnt get off Scott free. Actually that's a joke because Scott watered Saturday; he didn't leave anything dry but I checked everything and watered a handful of plants.


The plantings around the Administration Building are loving summer. The tropicals are loving all the rain. This is the first time this season I've spent any time with them on a cloudy day....the colors show better in this light. Brad chose a good year to put Rainlilies in some of the containers. We've had our fair share of rain and the plants have responded.

No comments: