Saturday, May 1, 2010

If you counted all the Bonsai trees east of California and divided by two, I think Eves has about that many plants


Drove past it (in Land O Lakes, Florida), couldn't believe it, had to go back. Wow. thousands of trees and thousands of pots: half an acre or so by my calculations. A few starter plants and nothing else! I'm not qualified to comment on the quality of the productions, but the trees were all healthy and hadn't been just potted. I suspect they had "potential" as they just felt unfinished. Though I suppose a tree is never finished.  


When I looked up their website, I wasn't surprised to find that they wholesale plants. They had so darn many and they're a bit off the beaten track. I include the link, though the Nursery is 100 times more impressive than the website.

No comments: